Showcasing inspiring videos from Seventh-day Adventist filmmakers
Boonstra & Goldstein – The Greater Threat: Religion or Culture?
Two experienced trend-watchers wrestle with how prophecy and headlines intersect. Click here for audio-only version.
- GLOW Testimony: Kenny Super Bowl 50 is coming to the San Francisco Bay area, expecting to attract 1 million people. Volunteers are busy handing out truth-filled literature. Related Story: GLOW Volunteers to Distribute 1 Million Tracts at Super Bowl
- Teenie Finley Describes Final Push to Raise Money for Project Ernestine "Teenie" Finley describes her final marathon effort to raise money to finish paying for construction of church/evangelism center. Read related story: Teenie Finley Speaks of Miracles Ahead of Big Marathon
- Teenie Finley Tells About Miracle Kitchen Ernestine "Teenie" Finley tells the story about running her first marathon to raise money for her cooking school kitchen that is now completely paid for! Read related story: Teenie Finley Speaks of Miracles Ahead of Big Marathon
- THE HIDEOUT Produced by Daniel Wahlen, a graduate of Southern Adventist University, this award-winning film tackles the sensitive topic of child abuse.
- Truth on DEATH Produced by Amazing Facts Ministries
- SABBATH Produced by The Final Movement
- Names on the White Board Produced by Adventist Mission
- Adventist Christian Fellowship Produced by the Pacific Union Conference
- Waiting Produced by tedMEDIA, an initiative of the Tran-European Division.
- To the Ends of the Earth Produced by Maranatha Volunteers International.
- Simply City Mission Produced by the Office of Adventist Mission at the General Conference.
- The Stephen Farr Story Produced by the Associated Students of Walla Walla University.
- Bikers With a Mission Produced by the Pacific Union Conference
- POLARITIES Produced by tedMedia, an initiative of the Trans-European Division
- NEVER PASS UP A CHANCE TO DO GOOD A video testimony produced by the GC Communication Department.
- CITY OF ANGELS Produced by Adventist Mission, based at the General Conference.
- NOT A FAN The personal testimony of Andrew Ashley, student association president at Southern Adventist University and director of BOOM Ministries, which produced this video.
- MILLENNIAL MATRIX Produced by the Pacific Union Conference
- BRAND Produced by tedMEDIA, an initiative of the Tran-European Division.
- Bestseller – The Cliff Goldstein Story A short video documentary produced by the GC Communication Department.