Innovative. Creative. Inspiring.
Video on Demand.
Abby's Story - Empowerment Through Employment
With nowhere to turn, Abby lived with the fear and shame of selling herself on the streets. Learn how she found to safety and security for her family through ICC Australia.
- Rachael's Story - Empowerment Through Microfinance Find out how a microfinance loan from ICC Australia transformed Rachel's business, and the surrounding community.
- Yann's Story - Empowerment Through Education Yann makes the journey from Cambodian orphan to doctor with the help of ICC Australia.
- Emily's Story – Empowerment Through Service Find our how ICC Australia helped Emily jump on a plane and fight for social justice - and how you can make a difference too.
- What Does Urban Ministry Have to Do with Gardening? Every community is like a botanical garden. An interesting insight into urban ministry with Gaspar Colon.
- Would Ellen White have anything to say about the Panama Papers? The world is talking about the leak of millions of documents, implicating top names in underground money dealings. Would Ellen White have anything to say about the scandal? Dwain Esmond, Associate Director at the Ellen G. White Estate, explains.
- Surrounded by the City - Good or Bad? Adventist Review asks university students and faculty about the advantages and disadvantages of living and studying in an urban environment.
- Making the Grade
- Communist Party Son
- Chinese Buddhist Daughter
- When It All Goes Quiet 'When It All Goes Quiet' - from Album "The Journey Home"
- International Women's Day - March 8 This video of appreciation was produced by the South American Division of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Not Just a Cycle Scott Christiansen, Author of the book 'Planet in Distress'', explains how natural disasters fit into the Great Controversy and Bible prophecy.
- Economic Calm Before the Storm Timothy Aka, Associate Treasurer for the Seventh-day Adventist World Church, explains where we are in the financial cycle...and when things might crash.
- Storms and Prophecy As natural disasters and economic turmoil increase, find out what Ellen G. White had to say about what to expect, and how to prepare.
- Water Celebrations - let's celebrate liquids. Video presented by Life and Health Network.
- Just Claim It! 2016 World Changers prayer conference.
- The Church of the Future Mark and Teenie Finley share how God has blessed their dream to build a new multi-purpose church and training center in Haymarket, Virginia
- Boonstra & Goldstein – The Greater Threat: Religion or Culture? Two experienced trend-watchers wrestle with how prophecy and headlines intersect. Click here for audio-only version.
- GLOW Testimony: Kenny Super Bowl 50 is coming to the San Francisco Bay area, expecting to attract 1 million people. Volunteers are busy handing out truth-filled literature. Related Story: GLOW Volunteers to Distribute 1 Million Tracts at Super Bowl
- Teenie Finley Describes Final Push to Raise Money for Project Ernestine "Teenie" Finley describes her final marathon effort to raise money to finish paying for construction of church/evangelism center. Read related story: Teenie Finley Speaks of Miracles Ahead of Big Marathon
- Teenie Finley Tells About Miracle Kitchen Ernestine "Teenie" Finley tells the story about running her first marathon to raise money for her cooking school kitchen that is now completely paid for! Read related story: Teenie Finley Speaks of Miracles Ahead of Big Marathon
- THE HIDEOUT Produced by Daniel Wahlen, a graduate of Southern Adventist University, this award-winning film tackles the sensitive topic of child abuse.
- Truth on DEATH Produced by Amazing Facts Ministries
- SABBATH Produced by The Final Movement
- Names on the White Board Produced by Adventist Mission
- Adventist Christian Fellowship Produced by the Pacific Union Conference
- Waiting Produced by tedMEDIA, an initiative of the Tran-European Division.
- To the Ends of the Earth Produced by Maranatha Volunteers International.
- Simply City Mission Produced by the Office of Adventist Mission at the General Conference.
- The Stephen Farr Story Produced by the Associated Students of Walla Walla University.
- Bikers With a Mission Produced by the Pacific Union Conference
- POLARITIES Produced by tedMedia, an initiative of the Trans-European Division
- NEVER PASS UP A CHANCE TO DO GOOD A video testimony produced by the GC Communication Department.
- CITY OF ANGELS Produced by Adventist Mission, based at the General Conference.
- NOT A FAN The personal testimony of Andrew Ashley, student association president at Southern Adventist University and director of BOOM Ministries, which produced this video.
- MILLENNIAL MATRIX Produced by the Pacific Union Conference
- BRAND Produced by tedMEDIA, an initiative of the Tran-European Division.