- St. Louis Police Investigate Possible Racial Motive in String of Church Fires The churches are within five miles of each other.
- Evangelicals and Muslims Commit to Oppose Religious Bigotry Commit pledge comes as some Pastors call Islam evil.
- Many Conservative Rabbis Open to Officiating at Intermarriage A new study shows an opening to inter-faith marriages.
- Catholic Leaders Unveil 10-point Climate Action List Ahead of UN Summit A new statement appears to world politicians.
- Earliest Draft of the King James Bible Discovered Scholars date the manuscript between 1604 and 1608.
- Evangelicals Soften Death Penalty Stance NAE recognizes differing beliefs on capitol punishment.
- Republicans Hope to Find ‘Missing’ Evangelical Voters It's estimated that 17 million evangelicals did not vote in 2012.
- Anglican Bishops Spar with Prime Minister David Cameron Over Refugees The Bishops want Britain to increase the number of refugees.
- Fate of Abortion Clinics Awaits High Court The high court has not issued an opinion on abortion since 2007.
- Hundreds March for Mississippi Flag Change Could a new flag unify Mississippians?