- Will Southern Baptists Back Russell Moore’s Call to Remove Confederate Flag? Or will white Christians in the South resist change?
- Pastors and Faithful Pick up Gun Training A gun class for ministers has growing interest.
- Supreme Court Rules for Arizona Church in Sign Ordinance Case The justices ruling was unanimous.
- British Muslims React to Cameron’s Call to Thwart ISIS Among the Youth The Prime Minister spoke during Ramadan.
- US Jewish Numbers Hold Steady, But Worries Persist Orthodox Jews are increasing while middle-ground Jews decline.
- Vatican, US Sign Historic Agreement to Go After Tax Evaders The agreement only applies to US citizens, not organizations.
- Eritrea: Religious Freedom Violations Force Many to Flee Islamic state fighters have kidnapped 88 Eritreans.
- Chaplain Violated Army Rule in Promoting Christian Book John McDougall's promotional video was not cleared with authorities.
- Right-to-die Act Passes California Senate The bill now moves to the state assembly.
- Obama to Catholic Health Leaders: Only ‘Cynics’ Would Dismantle Health Reform The CHA played a major role in the passage of the Affordable Care Act