- Southern Baptists to Cut 800 Missionaries Budget shortfalls total $21 million this year.
- Kentucky Clerk Resists High Court on Marriage Licenses Kim Davis refuses to issue licenses to gay couples.
- New Study Focuses on Stress and Ministry One percent of pastors leave the pulpit each year.
- Mormon Church Sticking With Boy Scouts More than a third of troops are sponsored by LDS.
- Black Churches Bucking the Trend of Decline The church has played a historic role in black life.
- Critics Petition Obama to Abolish Faith-based Hiring Bias Obama campaigned against the hiring discrimination policy.
- Mormon Women Salute Church’s Historic Step Envision Even Greater Strides Toward Equity They envision greater strides toward equity.
- Italian Catholic Church Scrambles to Explain its Role in Lavish Mafia Boss Funeral The church doesn't deny last rites to criminals.
- Reform Jewish Movement Declines to Take a Stance on Iran Nuclear Deal The movement represents 35 percent of American Jews.
- Franklin Graham’s Salary Raises Eyebrows Among Christian Nonprofits Graham heads Samaritan's Purse, a relief agency.