Current Adventist News
- Fundraising Is Essential to Strengthen Adventist Education, Says Expert News | March 7, 2018 Program director in North America urges schools to embrace the model.
- Soda Bad for Health, But May Not Be Making Us Fat News | March 7, 2018 Preventive medicine expert says plant-based diets can support obesity treatments.
- Polygamy, Dual Career Marriages, and African Culture Among Topics at Groundbreaking Conference in Kenya News | March 6, 2018 Three African Adventist regions come together to grapple with difficult subjects.
- President of Portugal Visits Adventist Church in Lisbon News | March 5, 2018 The country has a long history of friendship with Adventists, he said.
- It's All in the Gut News | March 3, 2018 Nutrition experts share the latest research on the gut microbial flora and diet.
- How Billy Graham Touched the Lives of Three Adventists News | March 2, 2018 "He was always the same, always centered, just a godly man."
- Stagnant Growth Drives Discipleship Initiative in Inter-America News | March 1, 2018 Training and empowering church elders and members among the solutions, leaders say.
- Healthy, From the Cradle to the Grave News | March 1, 2018 Experts discuss benefits and challenges of plant-based diets along the life cycle.