Current Adventist News
- Why Seventh-day Adventists Are Not Fundamentalists News | January 8, 2018 Adventist historians conference opens with enlightening presentations.
- Health Partnership Delivers Results in Scotland News | January 8, 2018 Socially deprived community offers Adventists rent-free premises.
- Occupational Therapy Doctoral Program Granted Accreditation News | January 5, 2018 Program is offered at Kettering College, an Adventist institution in Ohio, United States.
- Local Church in the US Works for a ‘Cocaine-Free World’ in Colombia News | January 5, 2018 Outreach group attempts to alleviate poverty and promote entrepreneurship.
- Adventist Hospital for Children Debuts Renovated Cancer Unit News | January 4, 2018 Florida Hospital facilities now include space for the little patients’ families.
- Adventist Seminary in Romania Granted University Status News | January 4, 2018 The school is now an official part of the country’s educational system.
- Ministry of Military Chaplains Honored at Memorial Dedication Ceremony News | January 3, 2018 Adventist chaplain behind the initiative at a military cemetery in Hawaii.
- Cancer Program Earns National Accreditation News | January 3, 2018 Loma Linda campus offers multidisciplinary approach to treating cancer
- Japan Church Leaders Dream Big for 2018 and Beyond News | January 2, 2018 Preliminary plans include outreach initiatives for Tokyo 2020 Olympics.