The Life of Faith

Andy Nash

Andy Nash is an author and professor who leads family-friendly tours to Israel.

Life 101: Advice After College

Preserve margins in your life. How good would you feel if you always had extra money in your pocket and time in your day? The happiest I ever saw my wife, Cindy, is when we moved from a big house that we could barely afford to a small house we could easily afford. Leave yourself a 20 percent margin in your budget and schedule, and you won’t feel so frantic all the time.

You already know 99 percent of God’s will for your life. Love one another. Treat people with respect. Live with honesty and integrity. This is God’s will for you all the time. When we talk about God’s will, we usually mean the other 1 percent: what …

This content is only available to subscribers.

If you are already subscribed to the magazine, click the login button below.

Subscribe Now

We reserve the right to approve and disapprove comments accordingly and will not be able to respond to inquiries regarding that. Please keep all comments respectful and courteous to authors and fellow readers.
comments powered by Disqus