- Feature Who Is My Brother? Am I his keeper?
- Why Should I Care? Social means we’re all involved
- The Word and His Word As unique as God, its author
- Feature Confronting Human Trafficking Adventists can play a part in the solution to this evil.
- Suffering in Silence How a drama reveals a profound reality
- In Need of Rescue Helping the vulnerable
- Our Siblings: Refugees and Immigrants The nation, and our church, as a place of belonging
- Feature A Bridge for Every Gap Can we walk together? Yes we can.
- A Community in Crisis Canadian pastor’s strategic plan makes inroads to help residents
- Fainting Spells Are they genetic?
- A Genuine Interest in the welfare of others We are challenged to make a difference.
- Mob Rules A case of mistaken identity
Editorials & Columns
- Bill Knott Renewing the Covenant
- Cliff Goldstein My Cousin, the Turnip
- Dixil Rodríguez Missing Pieces
- Jill Morikone
- Sandra Blackmer “Compassion: Our First Instinct”?