- Feature 24/7 Living the Sabbath in the 21st Century
- The Power of Culture and/or the Culture of Power
- Smart Phone Church Manners Sabbath keeping in the media age
- Let’s Celebrate Air A is for Air, the breath of life.
- Feature Making Sabbath a “Happy” Day How to happily keep the Sabbath holy
- I Was Wondering
- A Token of Christ’s Love and Power The Sabbath isn’t just a day; it’s a symbol of eternity—past, present, and future.
- Feature Countdown to Sabbath One of the best things about Sabbath is the memories it creates.
- Making the Sabbath a Delight Help your kids really believe that “Sabbath is a happy day.”
- Athletes and Sabbath-keepers
- Teenie Finley’s Falafels and Strawberry Pie Who are we kidding? On Sabbath we like to eat!
- Saturday Morning Spelling Bee Remaining faithful was never an issue.
- I Skipped Sabbath Classes in Russia I didn’t think it would be that serious. Little did I know.
Editorials & Columns
- Bill Knott Repairers of the Breach
- Cliff Goldstein Marx, Darwin, Nietzsche, and 1844
- Dixil Rodríguez The Package
- Peter N. Landless Religion and Health Does it make a difference?
- Andy Nash The Revelation of Jesus Christ: A Chronology