- Feature He Found Me How Christ came into my life and never left.
- Chinese Buddhist Daughter The difference forgiveness makes
- Now or Never Following Him means setting self aside.
- God Sent Me to Guam From Roman Catholic to Adventist chaplain
- How We Grow
- Communist Party Son How I joined Christ’s healing ministry
- Let’s Celebrate the Environment E is for environment, a sustainer of life.
- Feature Servant Or Friend?
- My Conversion An interview with Ellen Gould White
- Simple Steps for Spiritual Growth It’s challenging, but we never have to do it alone.
- Feature Making the Grade The (struggling) economics and governance of Adventist education
- Learning to Love Life For some, life is dark and forbidding.
- Rescued From Drowning My savior was a stranger.
- Be A Caregiver! Fourteen ways to keep track of the rest of the flock
- The Care and Feeding of Adventists Current and former Adventists in North America were asked about the congregational care they received before and after they became members.
Editorials & Columns
- Bill Knott The Shadow Church
- Delbert W. Baker The Joseph Decision-making Model
- Jill Morikone A Lesson in Patience
- Peter N. Landless Hypertension: Guidelines for coping
- Andy Nash The Lord’s Day