The Screening Room
Showcasing inspiring videos from Seventh-day Adventist filmmakers
Produced by Daniel Wahlen, a graduate of Southern Adventist University, this award-winning film tackles the sensitive topic of child abuse.
- Truth on DEATH Produced by Amazing Facts Ministries
- SABBATH Produced by The Final Movement
- Names on the White Board Produced by Adventist Mission
- Adventist Christian Fellowship Produced by the Pacific Union Conference
- Waiting Produced by tedMEDIA, an initiative of the Tran-European Division.
- To the Ends of the Earth Produced by Maranatha Volunteers International.
- Simply City Mission Produced by the Office of Adventist Mission at the General Conference.
- The Stephen Farr Story Produced by the Associated Students of Walla Walla University.
- Bikers With a Mission Produced by the Pacific Union Conference
- POLARITIES Produced by tedMedia, an initiative of the Trans-European Division
- NEVER PASS UP A CHANCE TO DO GOOD A video testimony produced by the GC Communication Department.
- CITY OF ANGELS Produced by Adventist Mission, based at the General Conference.
- NOT A FAN The personal testimony of Andrew Ashley, student association president at Southern Adventist University and director of BOOM Ministries, which produced this video.
- MILLENNIAL MATRIX Produced by the Pacific Union Conference
- BRAND Produced by tedMEDIA, an initiative of the Tran-European Division.
- Bestseller – The Cliff Goldstein Story A short video documentary produced by the GC Communication Department.