- Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland, is the humanitarian agency of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. The basis for its existence, its reason for being, is to follow Jesus Christ’s example by being a voice for, serving, and partnering with those in need. ADRA seeks to identify and address social distortions and deprivation in developing countries. The agency’s work is a representative expression of Seventh-day Adventists’ desire to improve the quality of life of those in need. ADRA invests in the potential of these individuals through community development initiatives targeting food, security, economic development, primary health, and basic education. ADRA’s emergency management initiatives provide aid to disaster survivors. www.adra.org
- Adventist World Radio, Silver Spring, Maryland, broadcasting the gospel of Jesus Christ in nearly 50 languages, from more than 80 radio stations in Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Americas. www.awr.org
- Believe His Prophets, is a five-year program reading through the entire Bible, and selected Ellen White writings, including Steps to Christ, Christ’s Object Lessons, Patriarchs and Prophets, Prophets and Kings, The Desire of Ages, The Acts of the Apostles, and The Great Controversy. Receive daily Bible readings, interactive blogs and selected inspirational writings. To join, go to www.RevialandReformation.org #BHP20
- It Is Written International Television, Simi Valley, California, a deeply spiritual ministry passionate about communicating the gospel to the world through a weekly television program, worldwide evangelistic ministry, and resources for Christian living and witnessing. It Is Written is led by Pastor John Bradshaw. Visit www.itiswritten.com for free Bible studies, Christian resources, event information, streaming video of the weekly program, and more!
- Loma Linda University and Medical Center, Loma Linda, California, the flagship medical and educational institution of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church. www.llu.edu.
- North American Division Adventist Community Services, Silver Spring, Maryland, is the domestic humanitarian agency of the Seventh-day Adventist Church that meets people’s immediate needs through social services at more than 1,000 localities in nearly 200 cities in the United States and Bermuda. www.communityservices.org.
- Oakwood University -- Since 1896, Oakwood University has provided students the opportunity to enter its halls of learning in preparation for service to community, country, and the world. Located in Huntsville Alabama, Oakwood is regionally accredited by the Southern Accrediting Association of Colleges and Schools and the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists Department of Education. It offers a liberal arts curriculum in a Christ-centered atmosphere. www.oakwood.edu.
- United in Prayer is a dynamic, worldwide prayer movement. Share and receive testimonies, prayer requests, practical helps, and weekly inspirational messages. To join, go to www.RevivalandReformation.org #UIP20
- Washington Adventist University School of Graduate and Professional Studies -- The mission of the School of Graduate and Professional Studies at Washington Adventist University (SGPS) is to create an integrated learning platform through a partnership between students, Washington Adventist University, and work or internship organizations. Such a partnership benefits all participants and ultimately serves and benefits the larger community. Its mission also includes meeting the diverse needs of the professional, working adult by educating mind, body, and soul while accommodating the need for an education that is accelerated, affordable, and accessible with quality serving as the foundation. SGPS’s ultimate goal to produce graduates who bring moral leadership and competence to their communities. For more information and register for classes, contact the SGPS office at 301-891-4092 or visit www.wau.edu/sgps.