Current Adventist News
- The Children by the River Meet a Vietnamese pastor who is assisting impoverished immigrant children in Cambodia.
- Free Adventist Healthcare Wins Hearts in Volatile Mexican Community An Adventist university provides treatment to members of a community that once appropriated its land.
- ADRA Opens 12 Wells During Zimbabwe Evangelistic Series The boreholes add another component to an Adventist effort to meet the physical and spiritual needs of communities.
- Nepal’s Adventists Find New Source of Energy: Helping Others The local Adventist Church leader hasn’t slept much in nearly a month but he says he is full of energy.
- Tornado Rips Through Train Carrying Adventist World The Kansas storm delays shipment of 50,000 copies to four U.S. states.
- Your Guide to the GC Session Agenda Here’s an overview of what to expect in San Antonio in July.
- Thousands Line Up for Free Adventist Healthcare in Zimbabwe The mega free clinic is operating next to the site of a major evangelistic series.
- Newly Baptized Ex-Gangster Convinces South Pacific Gangs to Reconcile More than 50 gangsters apologize to a Papua New Guinea city and promise to seek better lives.
- Attendance Nearly Doubles to 18,000 at Zimbabwe Meeting About 200 people request baptism on the second night of the evangelistic series.
- 10,000 Gather in Zimbabwean Field for Evangelistic Series At least 60 people request baptism on the first night of countrywide meetings.