Current Adventist News
- What U.S. Same-Sex Ruling Means for Adventists News commentary: The Supreme Court’s decision is unlikely to affect the church for now, but it raises questions for its future.
- Thousands of Adventist Ministers CALLED to Texas The four-day CALLED NAD Ministerial Convention includes presentations, workshops, and “Shark Tank.”
- Update No. 37: Union College Gymnast Badly Injured in Fall We accompanied Heather on her first outing and watched her learn to propel herself in a wheelchair.
- Adventist Church Responds to U.S. Same-Sex Marriage Ruling The church says it will still teach and promote its biblically based belief of marriage.
- Top Court Rules Adventist Policeman Can Observe Sabbath in Costa Rica The case is the first to come before the country’s traffic police force.
- How Adventist Leaders Will Be Selected at GC Session Understanding the work of the nominating committee.
- Explosion Kills Adventist Minister During Ghana Flood The 35-year-old minister sought refuge in a filling station.
- New Churches Rise From Vanuatu’s Destruction Adventist leaders thank church members and God for an outpouring of donations.
- GC Vice President Visits U.S. Church After Shooting Delbert Baker says the service in Charleston, South Carolina, is among the most meaningful he has attended.
- Europeans Embrace a Messy Church The family-friendly format attracts community members to Adventist churches in the Trans-European Division.