Current Adventist News
- Adventist Mother Among Those Slain in U.S. College Shooting Church members are asked to remember those affected by the tragedy.
- When I Saw 3 Angels in White Trousers Testimony: A best-selling Adventist author winds up in a serious car crash as she finishes a children’s book tackling spiritualism.
- ADRA, Recognized as a Top Lender in Peru, Finds Women Repay Loans The agency celebrates 50 years of work in the South American country.
- Brazilian Music Therapist Uses Pathfinder Skills to Help Autistic Children The 24-year-old woman creates a musical that makes it easier for the children to communicate.
- 11 New Believers Baptized in the Middle East The baptisms take place at a camp meeting of more than 1,300 people.
- Anonymous Tennessee Business Gives Back $1.6 Million to Adventist Education Southern Adventist University will use the record gift to help cover students’ tuition costs and improve the campus.
- Ted N.C. Wilson Joins Facebook and Twitter The Adventist Church president says he is looking for ways to communicate more effectively and directly with people.
- So What About the Pope? News commentary: Pope Francis is a charming person, but the question is not whether he has a pleasant personality.
- Michigan Township to Name Pond After First Black Adventist William J. Hardy also was the first African-American elected to a public office in Michigan.
- 17,000 Back Religious Freedom at Huge Rally in Madagascar The Adventist-sponsored event underscores the importance of what organizers call a fundamental human right.