Current Adventist News
- Adventist Congregation Takes Medical Services to Jamaican Doorsteps A church in central Jamaica introduces a mobile clinic to meet the community’s needs.
- Religious Freedom Boosts Economies, Adventist Tells G20 Forum Ganoune Diop gives a plenary address at the G20 Interfaith Summit of religious leaders in Turkey.
- Church Region Looks to Inject New Life Into Declining Sabbath School Inter-American Division finds a lack of Bible study guides and prepared teachers is affecting attendance.
- Adventist Nurse Delivers Own Son as Car Races to Hospital Norine Reese of North Carolina says God “was right there with us the whole time.”
- Syrian Refugees, You, and Heaven News commentary: Heaven faces a dilemma similar to ours: How do they admit sinful human beings into the kingdom when dangerous angels had to be removed?
- Delbert Baker Takes Reins at Adventist University of Africa The veteran Adventist administrator says he “looks forward to this new opportunity for service.”
- First Adventist Church Opens in North Siberia Church members travel up to 300 miles to attend the dedication service.
- What Did Ellen White Say About Islam? The Adventist Church cofounder only mentions the religion once in her writings.
- Getting to the Heart of the Paris Tragedy News commentary: Our hearts shudder at the loss of all those innocent lives. One thought cries out: Why?
- Argentine Grandfather Pedals 3,700 Miles to Build Adventist School He says all children deserve “an education for eternity.”