Media Ministries @ ARONLINE
The Adventist Review provides links to audio and video programming from a wide variety of ministries for the enjoyment of our visitors. The Review is not responsible for the content of the broadcasts.
Radio @ ARONLINE
- Adventist World Radio — an official radio ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, broadcasts inspirational programs to remote audiences around the world. With studios in 70 countries, AWR broadcasts in nearly 100 languages. Listen NOW.
- Classical 90.5 WSMC — serving a fine arts radio audience, Classical 90.5 WSMC is operated by Southern Adventist University in Collegedale, Tennessee. The station offers classical and sacred music along with National Public Radio programs. Listen NOW.
- Hymns and Favorites — transmitting exclusively through the Internet, Hymns and Favorites is a commercial-free ministry of Positive Life Radio. The all-music format offers Traditional Hymns and inspirational favorites from the 1950s, 60s, and 70s. Listen NOW
- PROMISE FM — broadcasting throughout central California at 89.7 FM KARM in Visalia and 90.5 FM in Modesto. The PROMISE FM is owned and operated by Harvest Broadcasting Company, Inc. and is based in Visalia, California. The PROMISE FM is listener supported and broadcasts 24 hours a day featuring inspirational Christian music and teaching. Listen NOW
- KROH 91.1 FM — Serving northwest Washington, Radio of Hope - Nine One One, is owned and operated by the Port Townsend Seventh-day Adventist Church. Operating from the Olympic Peninsula, KROH FM is a new, listener-supported station broadcasting 24 hours a day at 91.1 FM and via the Internet. Safe for every member of the family, Radio of Hope -- Nine One One features traditional Christian music and programs focusing on "Christ our Righteousness." LISTEN NOW
- KTSY 89.5 FM — broadcasting throughout southern Idaho, KTSY FM, a Family Friendly Music Station, is owned and operated by the Idaho Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. Based in Caldwell Idaho, KTSY FM is a listener supported station broadcasting 24 hours a day. It features an inspirational Christian music format. Listen NOW
- La Voz de la Esperanza — broadcasting messages of grace, hope, and salvation in Jesus Christ since 1942. Targeting those who speak and understand Spanish, the broadcasts are transmitted from more than 1,000 radio stations in 35 countries. Under the leadership of Frank Gonzalez, the ministry also produces Descubra, a series of evangelistic TV progams that air in 216 markets in the U.S. and on several satellite systems that broadcast the program around the world. Listen NOW
- Nuevo Tiempo — transmitting from Nova Friburgo, RJ, Brazil, Nuevo Tiempo is a satellite radio and television ministry that covers South and Central America, and much of North America. Operated by the Adventist Media Center--Brazil, an entity of the Seventh-day Adventist Church's South American Division, Nuevo Tiempo offers biblical teaching programs and music in Spanish and Portuguese. Listen now in Spanish or Portuguese. (Signal not always available.)
- Positive Life Radio — emphasizing the positive life that God gives anyone who accepts. Based at Walla Walla University in College Place, Washington, Positive Life Radio (KGTS FM) broadcasts 24 hours a day with nearly every hour containing Contemporary Christian music. Listen NOW
- Praise 90.1 — broadcasting throughout the Tennessee Valley for 25 years, Praise 90.1 (WJOU FM) is owned and operated by Oakwood University in Huntsville, Alabama. The noncommercial format includes brief educational and spiritually uplifting programs along with a unique music format called Inspirational Soul. Listen NOW
- Reaching Your Heart Radio — A weekly evangelistic broadcast airing in the Washington DC area. Based at the Reaching Hearts Church, an Adventist congregation in the Allegheny East Conference, the program is also heard daily throughout North America on XM Satellite Radio at 10 p.m. ET on week nights and Sunday mornings at 10 a.m.. The speaker is Michael Oxentenko, who pastors the congregation in Spencerville, Maryland. Listen NOW
- The Voice of Prophecy — Based in Simi Valley, California, the Voice of Prophecy celebrated 80 years of broadcasting in 2009. Founded by H.M.S. Richards, Sr., Pastor Shawbn Boonstra is the current speaker/director. Programs are heard throughout the U.S., Canada, and on stations around the world. Listen NOW.
- WAUS 90.7 FM— reaching southwestern Michigan and northern Indiana, WAUS FM is owned and operated by Andrews University in Berrien Springs, Michigan. WAUS offers Classical music and provides community information and event participation. Listen NOW.
- WGTS 91.9 FM— based on the campus of Washington Adventist University (WAU) in Takoma Park, Maryland, WGTS FM is a listener-supported station with a signal that covers the greater Baltimore --Washington D.C. area, including northern Virginia. Broadcasting 24 hours a day, WGTS features a contemporary Christian music format. The station is a self-supporting subsidiary of WAU. Listen NOW.
- Community Praise Center — based in Alexandria, Virginia, this Seventh-day Adventist congregation has a strong focus on mission and outreach. Under the leadership of Pastor Henry Wright, the church has a vibrant worship ministry. Listen NOW. To access sermons in other downloadable formats, click here.
- Loma Linda University Church — based on the university campus in Loma Linda, California, this church houses the largest Seventh-day Adventist congregation in North America. Under the leadership of Pastor Randy Roberts, the church has spawned several ministries, including an interactive Internet ministry that extends the church's reach worldwide. Listen NOW
- Pioneer Memorial Church — located on the Andrews University campus in Berrien Springs, Michigan, the Pioneer Memorial Church is lead by the pulpit ministry of Pastor Dwight Nelson, who has established a dynamic television and Internet ministry. Listen NOW.
- Sligo Church — based on the outskirts of Washington D.C., in Takoma Park, Maryland, the Sligo congregation has a vibrant community program and variety of ministries. Under the leadership of Pastor Charles Tapp, the congregation offers a vibrant worship service. Listen NOW.
TV @ ARONLINE
- Life + Health Network — based in Loma Linda, California, Life+Health Network is a 24/7 health ministry that broadcasts on the internet, Roku (www.roku.com), TVU Networks and iPhone and Android apps. The focus is on sharing the Adventist health message with programs on lifestyle and preventive medicine to those who are searching for answers to chronic health challenges. Started by the Adventist Medical Evangelistic Network, Life+Health Network is continuing to find new and creative ways to provide hope and healing while sharing the gospel around the world. See it LIVE.
- LLBN TV —The Loma Linda Broadcasting Network is an international viewer-supported television ministry based in Loma Linda, California. It is dedicated to sharing Christ and changing lives via its five separate 24/7 networks: LLBN English, LLBN Arabic, LLBN Chinese, LLBN South Asia, and LLBN Latino ALSAD. LLBN can be viewed via satellite, IPTV (such as Roku, under BrightStar TV), cable, and television stations. To watch any of these networks online, CLICK HERE.
- 3ABN TV — Three Angels Broadcasting Network, is a 24-hour, multi-lingual, television and radio network. Based in West Frankfort, Illinois, 3ABN is the second largest Christian network in North America. The broadcast signal reaches every inhabited continent.. See it LIVE.
- Aldergrove Church — The Aldergrove Seventh-day Adventist Church is located in Aldergrove, British Columbia, Canada. Under the leadership of Pastor David Jamieson, the church has several innovative ministries, including an aggressive Internet ministry. Watch NOW.
- Descubra — Based at the Adventist Media Center in Simi Valley, California, Descubra (translated "Discover"), a weekly telecast, reaches millions of Spanish-speaking people with messages of peace, love, and hope. The program is carried in 216 U.S. markets (52 million available homes) throughout North and Central America on Esperanza TV, on Nuevo Tiempo in Central and South America, on 3ABN Latino throughout all Spanish-speaking countries in the western hemisphere, and on satellite systems worldwide. Pastor Frank Gonzalez is the speaker. Watch NOW.
- Escrito Está — The largest Adventist Spanish telecast in the world has been in production for 17 years. Based in Simi Valley, California, Escrito Está is the Spanish arm of the It Is Written broadcast ministry. Under the direction of Robert E. Costa, the ministry now reaches every continent. In addition to the weekly program, the ministry also produces an Internet-based daily devotional series called Una Mejor Manera de Vivir (A Better Way to Live). Watch NOW.
- It Is Written — A weekly half-hour telecast that communicates the gospel of Jesus Christ in nine languages and 130 countries. Based at the Adventist Media Center in Simi Valley, California, the program is hosted by Pastor John Bradshaw. Watch NOW. To view the broadcast in other video formats, including downloadable podcasts, click here.
- Maranatha Mission Stories — Produced by Maranatha Volunteers International, based in Sacramento, California, this weekly 30-minute telecast features stories from around the world. Host Dick Duerksen introduces viewers to communities that have been changed, and personal testimonies from volunteers who have been touched by Maranatha. Watch NOW
- Messages From Bermuda — With 3,172 members and 10 churches, the Bermuda Conference of Seventh-day Adventists is spreading the good news of the gospel throughout that island nation. The conference also operates an elementary school and day academy. Under the leadership of President Jeffrey B. Brown, the conference has recently started an Internet ministry that features selected messages delivered at conference churches. Watch NOW.
- Stories of Faith — Everyone has a story! What's yours? Discover how we can be salt and light in a world of need. This collection of videos is produced by the Pacific Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, with offices in Westlake Village, California. Watch NOW