- Feature “Where was the Justice?”
- Andrews University: A Journey to Healing Some journeys are best known for unexpected twists and turns that lead to unexpected places. Such was the case last year for Andrews University in Berrien Springs, Michigan, the oldest Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher learning.
- Cherry Picking Mangoes Truth transcending taste or texture
- Feature It Is Time We’ve waited long enough.
- THE GIFT-TO-GOODNESS PRINCIPLE Black Adventist pioneers who modeled the principle
- God’s Unfailing Love The effects of God’s love in the heart and life
- Love Letters How an Adventist campus romance blossomed across time and distance.
- Confessions of a (Still) Single Pastor What to do with those who don’t fit in
- Feature An Unconventional Love Story
- Prayer With Strangers A knee-shaking concept
- Hot Rods, The Great Controversy, and a Tenacious Friend The gospel message is sometimes shared in surprising ways.
- Living 1 Corinthians 13 Putting love into action
Editorials & Columns
- Bill Knott
- Dixil Rodríguez Life Detours
- Jill Morikone
- Andy Nash A Visit to Noah’s Ark
- Stephen Chavez