- Feature Music of the Incarnation Paradoxes of belonging to more than one world
- For Your Holiday Table Add something special to your meals this season.
- Did I Ever Become a Christian? What do you mean: conversion?
- Feature Created Not to Be Alone It can even impact our health.
- Be Still, and Know We can wear ourselves out, or we can trust God.
- Christmas Loneliness Holidays can be the worst times of the year.
- While shepherds watched and prayed
- Feature Ready for New Year’s Eve Ready for what whom?
- Thoughts on a Tanker refueling Good stewardship for good caregivers
- A Touch of Kindness Noticing others is a great way to spend the holidays.
- Christmas: Less Stress, More Joy Don’t get lost in the hustle and bustle of the season.
Editorials & Columns
- Bill Knott Heirs of the Reformation
- Delbert W. Baker Be a Builder
- Jill Morikone Christmas in October
- Jimmy Phillips Faith on Facebook
- Wilona Karimabadi It’s Because He’s Coming Soon