- Feature A Hymn to Coming Justice The song of Mary lights the flame of Christmas
- While Justice Lingers A nearly forgotten story of Armenian Adventists
- Feature The Wrong Side of the Tracks Where the joys and challenges of the incarnation are more than theoretical
- Lesa’s Christmas Letter The next Christmas can be so different.
- Everyone Brings Something to the Table What do beans and corn chips have to do with an up-and-coming Adventist media hub?
- The Gift of the Stranger1 Creation, culture, and our search for community
- Grandfather’s Christmas Story They didn’t get much, but they got what they needed.
- Feature Staircase to Heaven The beginnings of Adventism among the Navajo
- From Fear to Ecstasy The Son of God as a problem solver
Editorials & Columns
- Bill Knott A Season for Adventists
- Jimmy Phillips What Began in a Town Called Bethlehem
- Hyveth Williams Looking for His Appearing
- Peter N. Landless Red Meat: Is It Dangerous to Eat?
- Delbert W. Baker Two Miracle Mothers