- Feature Does God Have A Word For Me?
- On the Mountain Or In The Valley? God Is There
- God’s Timing Are we waiting on God? Or is He waiting on us?
- Cover What Now? Adventist young adults reflect on their pasts and ponder their futures.
- “Pastor, What Does God Want for Me?” In my own spiritual journey I’ve had to wrestle with this question many times. Here are four principles that help me.
- Take Courage A personal letter to struggling parents
- My Father’s Arms
- Feature The Selective Servant Where and when should we help others?
- Legally Blind but a Vision for Service First woman gets an Adventist Doctor of Ministry degree in South Korea.
- Open Up Your Gift! A talent is a lot of money.
- Growing In Grace Learning the fallibility of the faithful
Editorials & Columns
- Bill Knott The Stories We Tell
- Cliff Goldstein Stomach-dwelling Dwarfs
- Dixil Rodríguez Soul Rehabilitation
- Andy Nash Young Adventists and Salvation
- Peter N. Landless The Reality of Cancer
- Marvene Thorpe-Baptiste My Dad